Mysterious Scotland
March 29, 2024, 09:54:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome, dear Scotland fans!  (Read 26942 times)
LairdPeter
Administrator
Clan member

« on: February 15, 2010, 12:45:48 PM »

This is it - the brandnew forum for all enthusiastic Scotland fans and those who wants to become a fan.
I hope that you will use this free society tool and wish you all much fun and excitement with it and its users.

Some words to some rules regarding your postings. Of course, I'm interested in holding this forum clear of illegal contents and blatant advertising like "blue pills ads" and similar junk. Don't misunderstand me! I don't have anything against constructive and honest advertising and know that there are thousands of people outside there who are always searching for cheap or free advertising and I'd tolerate it as long as it promotion for items or services associated with Scotland but please don't misuse the forum as an advertising platform - ok? All users shall feel well here and come back with pleasure. I'll take all necessary steps to provide a clean forum and "punish" all terms violation and offences as soon as possible. The consequence would be that you would loose your membership, and your IP would be banned. 

Again! Other themes beside "Scotland" and advertising for valuable Scottish products and services is ok. Illegal themes and advertising for other than Scottish products and services is not allowed! Nevertheless you may advertise for your items/products in your signature field. 

Kind regards
Laird Peter
Administrator

Report to moderator   Logged

reb148
Clan member

Hello, I am REB148

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 03:04:26 PM »

thank you Peter for this Forum. And people use this place so Peter knows it works. THANK YOU.
reb148
Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: